Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Creating my movie poster

 1st Draft for my teaser trailer movie poster.

Moving onto my movie poster, for my poster I took the images while I filmed for my teaser trailer, this meant that I had plenty of time to look through my images and select which one suited best that matched up to my teaser.
Here, I started the first draft work for my movie poster, my main initial colour scheme that I plan to go for is dark greys and blacks, I think while editing my my main image I will encorporate a black and white filter to my main characters face. This will hopefully give the illusion of mystery and Sci- fi.


This is my first go at my draft movie poster, I've started off by adding my title "forgotten" when I first added this I realised that the font didnt fit in with my overall vision of what I think a mystery/sci-fi film teaser trailer should look like.

As well as this, I added a phrase that I had in my teaser trailer, therefore it links in together. "Imagine your life, as if you never existed" I personally think this is good for grabbing the audiences attention, this is because it makes people have to stop and actually think about what they're reading.




Here I changed up my fonts and I think this suites the theme alot better, however it still does'nt look that professional, this is something I am extremely picky with, as I feel it needs to lookas high quality as I can get it.






Here aswell, I was attempting to change the font at the top of the page, aswell as making it bigger and easier to see.





Here I was starting to do my credit/billing block, I went onto a website to get a template, I initially found this was helpful, however when adding in my own words I found it was quite difficult as it was  then changing the format of the credit block, therefore I realised it would just be easier to simply start it from scratch and do it myself. 



Here, I found a credit/ billing block online, I was using this template to write into my own words to suit my credit block.






No comments:

Post a Comment