Tuesday, 8 December 2015

NEW MOVIE POSTER IDEAS X2

This is my second movie poster flatplan ideas post, I need to have a range of different themes for my movie poster. As this means that I can decide when I have taken my pictures, which photographs suit better. The theme of the second movie poster flatplan is a close up of my main characters face with a type of print and possible image over the top the middle of her face/ eye area. This gives a real mystery effect to the movie poster, and that is the type of film poster and movie magazine that I plan to go for.
"GARAGE OLIMPO" 
For my second movie poster idea I have found this particular film called "Garage Olimpo". I think this is a really interesting type of movie poster theme, the colour scheme is very interesting as well, as it almost has an older e.g.early 90s theme almost that the camera quality hasn't quite picked up the actual colours as much as they possibly should be. 
However I think this is a very interesting theme, and I am going to consider this as another option as and when I have my actual photographs taken.

This is the first movie poster that I found for this particular film movie poster.



This is also what I found related to the film, this is a really cool idea and I think it really sets the genre of the film out well.











No comments:

Post a Comment